Concentrix
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Concentrix

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Mostrando las 24.934 evaluaciones
CUMPLIDOS EN PAGOS, buen ambiente larboral, oportunidad de crecimiento
Cultura laboral
The pay is decent, the stress isn't worth it. Management is not very helpful, payroll was messed up a few times so stay on top of it. Calls are back to back, support comes from the chat but there's too many people to really get support.
Cultura laboral
Concentrix is completely unorganized as a company. They also micromanage the CR*P out of you. The work is easy but there is little to no help when taking calls. They grade your calls pretty unfairly, grading you poorly on things that you weren’t taught yet in training. Your immediate supervisor is great but the upper level managers don’t care about you. At all. I feel drained working here. DRAINED. And the pay does not match what we have to go through. And did I mention the micromanaging??? It’s utterly ridiculous and I am SO ready for a new job. SO ready. This is one of those places you don’t come back to. And your training and nesting managers are great but you never hear from them again once you’re thrown to the sharks like my training class was. And they don’t try to work with your home life at all. I’m so ready to leave here
Pros
work from home
Contras
Management, long hours, no help
Cultura laboral
The Good:The gymSometimes bonus sharingCareer PathThe bad:unqualified managersdisrespecting of employees circumstancesLow payment for the TA team, we receive salaries lower than the agents we hire
Pros
Free lunches, WFH avaliability, Better transportaion and work locations
Low payments
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Please, if your employee wants a specific workplace, give them what they want. I applied here for a non voice account but at the end of the day, they put me on a voice account. I tried to convince my superiors to switch my account but instead they want me to just resign. Very dissapointed with that part but i respect their decision although they never give me another chance.
Pros
Incentives
Toxic account
Cultura laboral
Da oportunidade de crescimento interno, investe nas pessoas, possui plano de carreira e tem bons benefícios.
Pros
A forma de tratar a pessoas é humanizada
Localização não muito acessível
Cultura laboral
I’ve worked at Concentrix for about 6 months now and it is honestly one of the best call centers I’ve ever worked at. From the training to working in production has been a great process. The managers have been very supportive, understanding and will assist you within reason to make sure you have what you need to succeed. If you are having a not so great day or don’t understand something they will definitely try to do what they can to make your work environment easier. I know many departments might not have the same experience but so far the department that I have been in is amazing and I actually enjoy going to work.
Pros
Monthly Bonuses, PTO, prizes
Contras
Seasonal until you’ve been on the job for a period of time
Cultura laboral
The management should plan the team and resources in such a way that that it shouldn't stress out the people working in the different shifts . Work should be made more fun rather than sticking to the work all the time.
Cultura laboral
Overallnot a good place to work at, management has very obvious favorites and you will not get the schedule you want or any promotions unless you are in the group of favorites. do not get paid enough to deal with the people or the managers. during training they try to make it seem like it’s a big happy family and everything is fine but once you’re actually on the floor it’s terrible, the metrics they want you to have are so ridiculous and you can mess one thing up and they make it feel like you are going to be fired, don’t work here.
Cultura laboral
It was a a bad place and I was constantly in fear of being fired for no good reason. It was just a bad atmoshphere and any advancement was just all about who you know.
alot
Cultura laboral
Impressive work culture.Plenty of opportunities for promotion. However, takes a long time for career growth.Overall experience was satisfactory.Would love to work again with Concentrix, if ever get chancea again.
Pros
Fun friday DJ nights
Contras
Long hours and less salary
Cultura laboral
This company is extremely disorganized and bad with boundaries. When hired on, I made it clear I couldn't work weekends. They scheduled me for weekends and then refused to change my schedule after I pointed out I wouldn't be available during that time.
Pros
Pay is good
Super disorganized
Cultura laboral
They don't like to promote within if you're good at your job they'll want to keep you working on the phones. I worked there for almost two years and it was literally just a paycheck, not an advancement opportunity.
Pros
incentives for good scores
horrible shifts
Cultura laboral
I’m still in training but my trainer has been amazing and there has been a ton of support. The pay isn’t bad and the hours are pretty good. Training lasts 6 weeks and it’s been really informative.
Pros
Breaks, pay
Unorganized
Cultura laboral
At a starting rate of $12/hr with health benefits it's potentially worth your while to work here if you don't have anything better. Main problem is that working customer service is horrible and will undoubtedly eat away at your soul if you don't have a super strong will. While there is technically advancement, it's typically half a step up at most and the training provided for it is awful. Usually a week's worth of poor training to be a supervisor or team lead, then they throw you out to handle things by yourself when you're hardly ready to do that job. Base training is well enough. Hours are currently terrible only on the grounds that they're volatile and days off currently change without any notice. If you keep cool and avoid trouble the employees and management are fine, and it can be nice to relate to them about horrible experiences on the phone. I say come for the pay and health benefits, but if you find something better there's no reason not to jump ship.
Cultura laboral
It is a good Company to work for. There are skip meetings and hence you can voice concerns. There is job stability. The compensation can be better. Sometimes Office Politics can be an issue.
Contras
Compensation could be better. Politics can be an issue.
Cultura laboral
Worst workplace ever steal your money and can have you working up to 6 days in a row 12 hour shifts with 1 day off then a following 4 days in you have no life at all management is terrible also
Cultura laboral
Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Concentrix is amazing! I was fortunate enough to find a work at home job. I love it and I am extremely thankful!
Cultura laboral
I didn’t like working there. I did the job well, according to the customer ratings but the metrics were hard to adhere to. Every minute of every shift is dictated.
Cultura laboral
I am fortunate to be a part of concentrix. Facilities are good. They are always looking for employees welfare. They provide new learning and sessions.
Pros
Occasionally free meals
Cultura laboral
Work remotely. Finished training decent pay. Pleased with company. New on phones but have supportive manager team leads. If it does take a while for to to get bAck to you you have more bAckup.
Pros
Remote decent pay
Na