Concentrix
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Concentrix

Título del empleo
Todo
Ubicación
Todo
Mostrando las 24.721 evaluaciones
3,0
Cultura laboral
Ambiente de trabajo muy competitivo, si eres bueno vendiendo te irá bien allí, los bonos y las comisiones son buenas, pero hay mucha presión por parte de los supervisores, y mucho estrés, lo bueno es que puedes elegir trabajar 4- 6 u 8 horas diarias
Pros
Prestaciones de ley, buenas instalaciones, buenas comisiones por ventas
Contras
Mucho estrés laboral, si vives lejos del lugar, vas a sentir que trabajaste 12 horas diarias en lugar de 8
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at Concentrix is very good there is improvement and career growth and also management support

Pay & benefits

My pay and benefits at Concentrix are less comparing the market however company never delay any payment and all benefits are paid onetime ticket bill allowance and visa reimbursement on time with no delay

Job security and advancement

In terms of job security at Concentrix, I think considering the current situation company is keen to retain valuable resources and that happened to me personally it is so great support in this tough time

In general, managers at Concentrix cooperative ,creative and trusted and skillful supportive

Collaboration with my colleagues at Concentrix is amazing sharing experience and feel as we are one family

Overall

My experience working at Concentrix i had grown within concentrix in my monthly salary increment and also position growth it is suitable and stable work inviroment
Cultura laboral
Concentrix ,became a brand It has become an example of progress, discipline and transparency, subject to continuous development, in addition to a distinctive family atmosphere.
Cultura laboral
If you have mental health problems you will be safe here-NOT. Managers aren't helpful, not paying people correctly and on time. Do not work here if you want a happy, successful life.
Pros
Money when they pay you on time
Contras
Long hours, stressful job, unorganised company.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Love my job and colleagues. Fully supported too, salary is not competitive to the market .

Lots of progression opportunities and the bants are strong
Pros
Flexible, commison, training
Salary
3,0
Cultura laboral
You are just a body in a seat. They don't treat you as an individual, just want you to complete your work. Very low pay. Other call center jobs pay more.
Pros
Better than no job
No appreciation for employees
Cultura laboral
Enjoyed my time there. Work was challenging in the best of ways. If the account I was on was still there I would go back if I had that chance. Recommend.
Cultura laboral
Good opportunity for right skilled people to grow fast within the company. Good work culture, Employee centered organisation. High on engagements. Multiple projects.
Cultura laboral
Excellent environment with beautiful infrastructure. Unlimited potential of growth and prosperity. It is just the call of the person to understand the need of time.
Cultura laboral
I have just started Remote working at home today. Training seemed really nice. The hours seem fair. However after training it would be nice to have it to where I can make it to appointments. I am pregnant and close I have about 6 weeks left.
Pros
Breaks, good pay
Cultura laboral
Concentrix is a wonderful job to work at ,especially if you’re no use to call centers the only reason why I’m looking else where is solely because of my pay .
Cultura laboral
Overall
Concentrix was by far my favorite company to work for. I never had any payroll or availability issues. Or issues with any of the staff. It was really fun to learn about Apple and troubleshoot their product.
Cultura laboral
They came to me and offered me a job. I wasn't looking for one yet this popped up and I have been getting regular shifts as a result. I have to get use to calling in to say I am going to work.
Cultura laboral
The best I have worked so far that really helps me achieving my goals. The banter with manager and the environment will define what to do to be the best advisor
Pros
Good money
Lack of communication
Cultura laboral
Pay is not enough , Schedule is not stable, It changes every week.
The tools does not work most if the time. Most Supervisor are not able to

help you.
Cultura laboral
Great to help people. But we can’t do that if we as CSR don’t get the help we need at times. If there was absolutely nothing we can do as far as protocol the customer is left to kind of figure it out on their own.
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at Concentrix is ok

Pay & benefits

My pay and benefits at Concentrix are great but they dangle you along to stay with the sign on bonus.

Job security and advancement

In terms of job security at Concentrix, I think they don't give you enough training
Cultura laboral
There are companies that are paying $1,000s to get technical support from reps with no technical background or training. Including the training you are given. You’re told to learn as you go and utilize resources without the knowledge to know what resources to be using. Incredibly frustrating
Cultura laboral
One of the TL’s extremely shady and makes the employees feel uncomfortable. Your coworkers are the best part of the job. TL’s are very rude and full of it
Pros
Pay, hours, benefits.
Breaks, unnecessary rules, management
Cultura laboral
The supervisors all really cared about their teams. Good work is recognized and rewarded consistently. Advancement for a job well done is there if you are wanting it.
Pros
VTO
Contras
Short breaks. Back to back calls
Cultura laboral
i’ve been at concentrix for 5 months now and i absolutely love it. my manager is so helpful and makes it easy to communicate with her. i’ve had so many internet issues due to construction at my apartments and my manager was very understanding and didn’t write me up or anything. it may depend where you’re located but my site is great to work for! they also work with you if you have any disabilities or health issues which is nice considering most places don’t. this is my absolute favorite job!