AmeriCares
4.4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de AmeriCares

4.5Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

RelevanciaCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 21 evaluaciones

Excelente organización donde te brindan todas las garantías para realizar una labor de impacto.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Excelente organización donde existe un adecuado clima organizacional, garantías para realizar labor de impacto, capacitaciones permanentes al capital humano.

Pros

Todas las prestaciones sociales e incentivos.

Contras

Jornadas arduas de trabajo.

Loved working in Bridgeport clinic

I love the people I worked with and made many life long friends. I had the autonomy I was looking for in my career. It was a very flexible low stress free atmosphere. They allowed providers to take as much time as needed with patients and not be worried about meeting a quota. Ancillary help great and very involved. Many learning opportunities

Pros

Great group to coworkers

Lack of job security.

Supportive and Encouraging Work Environment

I worked as a summer intern and overall have nothing but good things to say about Americares. It's clear they care about their employees. Fair pay as well for interns.

Hectic Fast Paced Environment

Great opportunity to travel and give back to the less fortunate. They are heavily medical based but they try there best to implement programs that cater to mental health.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great culture, great people. Not so great compensation and professional development

The culture and mission are great. People are smart and passionate about their work. Work/life balance is great. Compensation and professional development are not great.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Workplace that prioritizes giving back

Working at AmeriCares has been a humbling and highly rewarding experience. The clinic works to provide healthcare for uninsured individuals in the greater Danbury area. Other employees and management encourage a kind, giving, and respectful atmosphere that keeps in mind the hardships many of our patients have had to endure and the importance of doing our community work with humility and perspective.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I love this job,i learned very activities here

I love my job, I enjoyed every day.... With work here & I doing my job well. My team member are very well, when I made mistakes they are very helpful me.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Friendly environment with strong focus on employee wellbeing.

Americares took the wellbeing of their employees very seriously. Americares was open about mental health and encouraged employees to care for themselves.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Excelente salario, compañía competitiva, en aprender y viajar

In love , this work, muy bueno en experience culture, buena paga, compañerismo, buenos beneficios 401k, bonus in cristmas, plan dental, plan medico, el hospedaje mientras realizas loa viajes, comida , conoces diferentes personas cultura, muy buena

Great mission and people

Americares has a great mission and its staff and leadership work hard in a friendly environment to achieve it. The organization has also recently instituted some flexible alternative work options.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Productive and fun place to work

This was a fun place to work, and anyone can get behind their mission of providing health to people in need. I am glad I was able to get them to where they needed to be with a centralized procurement program.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Americares one of best places I ever worked for.

Best place ever to work and improve your knowledge and skills.working closely with providers and patients is just like doing homecare.The best people and staff to work with.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Collaborative community serving a greater purpose

Great place to intern at! As the HR intern, I coordinated teams, scheduled events, led workshops on professional development, submitted a business proposal, and devised with a group a toolkit on disaster preparedness. Excellent workplace culture! The people were so nice there. My commute was really frustrating, but I recommend Americares 100%. They really care about their employees and their mission and I really felt listened to and valued there.

Improve health

- management is good, but sometimes too ambitious in their goals - opportunities to travel internationally - feel like you are part of helping improve lives - opportunities to travel to conferences

Pros

flexible schedule

Contras

low pay, no traveling experience

Nothing to expand on

I will not expand on any person feedback regarding Americares and feel anyone who wants to learn about the organization may do so and make their own personal judgement based on testimony of previous staff, reviews, or other means.

Pros

Nothing to expand on

Enjoyable work place

I loved my job. Everything about it.The patients was nice some was set in their own ways but it was their rights. .Everyone help out .With each other task.Lgreat team work.

Pros

Go out and get own food.

Breaks was just rite.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

I would not recommend working for Americares

Poor Senior Leadership Team with very vague strategy and unclear vision for future programming, combined with high turnover among employees and extremely low pay for Fairfield County make this an unpleasant work experience.

Pros

Good benefits package

Poor leadership

Fantastic place to work

Americares is an incredible organization serving the most vulnerable people around the world. They have a great culture and people who work there are passionate about what they do

Great team, super-important work

It was a great place to work Very good teamwork, very clear mission Highly-recommended Also a quite worthy place for your donations as they wisely use the resources of all kinds

Good Experience

Had an amazingly good experience working with the Organization. Was a part of project named "Parivartan". Learned a lot about how an NGO works at ground level. Got an opportunity to do something for the society. Learned a good management lesson during the tenure. Very co- operative staff and Management people.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Great atmosphere and coworkers, always interesting

I learned more about office management, and medical systems working here than i did throughout my years of training and education. Staff is always extremely friendly, helpful, and just lovely to be around. There is a bit of disorganization between the different departments. The must frustrating issue that I've encountered numerous times is the confusion and lack of help from the IT department. All of the medical billing and coding must be done on one of two computers. Unfortunately, the system is old and outdated, and regularly fails or has significant issues. When IT is called, they usually are just as confused as us, and takes an unacceptable amount of time for it to be repaired/

Pros

free coffee and snacks

outdated equipment
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz una pregunta sobre cómo es trabajar o entrevistarse en AmeriCares. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general