Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Adecco

Título del empleo
Todo
Ubicación
Todo
Mostrando las 17.407 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Bueno la evaluación es bien todo trasparente y razonable a sus pregunta gracia
Cultura laboral
I was the first one they would call for a new temporary job, if I wasn't working at one already. I was on the top of the list they would send to new job openings.
Pros
Very nice staff. Helped me get temporary jobs.
Contras
Some jobs were better than others.
Cultura laboral
First assignment for them. Working remotely from home. Responsive recruiter. Easy payroll system. Very easy online onboarding procedures. Satisfied so far.
Cultura laboral
Although I greatly enjoyed my position, I hated the entire experience with this contracting company. I was constantly paid improperly, huge lack of communication, constant reoccurring issues. The position I was contracted out to do was perfect, Adecco was awful.
Pros
Good pay, good contract position
Contras
Horrible communication, constant pay problems, constant issues they never fix
Cultura laboral
I was placed with a job that worked well with the schedule I needed. I worked well in the assigned job and it was easy to communicate with the main office and my place of assignment if hours or days needed to be adjusted. I felt like I was fairly paid for the job I was being asked to complete.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Always has a work for you the polite staff I'm very dedicated and trustworthy.

I really enjoyed working as a security concierge.

There was always work in the week and weekend.

very professional
Cultura laboral
Responedor de frutas y verduras
Cajero en un bazar

Limpieza de todo tipo

Pintor en pisos

Peón albañil

Repartidor de propaganda

Disponibilidad inmediata,
Pros
Pros
Contras
Ninguno
Cultura laboral
Working at Adecco has been great. It is easy to get in touch with them about whatever I need. It is a temp agency so perminant employment isn't guaranteed.
Pros
Very Good Management
Cultura laboral
Run by young hungry people with ignorant and naive life views. Completely plastic personalities. It will remind you of desperate Carnies trying to shake you down for the lint in your pocket, If you are a manager or headhunter their, it is because you couldn't even get a job as a toilet cleaner.
Pros
You can quit
Contras
Run by cars salesmen types that can not find any other job
Cultura laboral
Great company to work for. Friendly staff clean environment easy flexibility, respectful employees wonderful helpful management. Fair pay for the job .
SCONSIGLIO A PIENI VOTI!
Sono iscritto ad Adecco dal 2004

Ho mandato centinaia di richieste lavorative. Non mi hanno: mai risposto e/o selezionato. Servizio pessimo. Personale sgarbato. Proposte lavorative prive di tutte le informazioni utili.

Un azienda del genere dovrebbe chiudere e dare la possibilità ad altre aziende più competenti di fare questo tipo di lavoro
Pros
Nessuno
Tanti... troppi
3,0
Cultura laboral
The good is they had consistent work and the bad was at times you would have problems get your check on time. And you often would have to just wait until the corporate office would sort it out
Cultura laboral
Sin problemas lo pactado a nivel salarial, i el trabajo a realizar muy acorde ademas al terminar , buena valoracion con mi trabajo i actitut explendido.
3,0
Cultura laboral
Je travaille chez adecco qui me place toujours dans la même entreprise dès que je n ai plus de travaille il me replace nul part ailleurs je suis obligé d allée voire d autres agences
Pros
Accueil corrects
Contras
Jamais rien a nous proposé
Cultura laboral
This company don’t stick up for you nor have your back all there worried about is a contract they contract for Philadelphia Eagles let you do one thing tour terminated they tel you they will find you work and don’t one they let you go you won’t here from them sad part is the pay is good give a good bonus but why work for a company who won’t back you up at it what ever the people say they got the contract through than
They tell you your job description is one thing than you go to the actually site and it’s not
Cultura laboral
Don't be honest when you take the slave simulation test for the production jobs at Honda. The tester will ask you to rate your pain (1 to 10 being the worst) while you stand bent over until your back breaks. The tester will try to get you to let your guard down and make you feel like you can be honest and still get the job...kind of like a cop interrogating you by being chummy....but it will used against you. If you have to stop, don't say it was due to pain. Say you got bored. And be ready for the standard issue incompetent remedial American women doing the tests while they chit-chat and make fun of you while you're bent over putting bolts together.
Pros
whatever
Contras
Lost a gallon of gas driving to Marysville for nothing
Cultura laboral
Sehr freundliche Mitarbeiter sowohl in der Niederlassung als auch im Einsatzort.
Die Leute vor ort sind immer für einen da und erledigen alle anliegen schnell und zuverlässig.
Cultura laboral
Adecco according to general ethics, a return should have been made. After all, we put a lot of effort into the application.
Do not spend time on the application process; they don't even return bad or good
Cultura laboral
I was called to come in for an interview with Adecco. The day before the interview I received an email and a phone call to confirm the time
I got ready and was really excited to hopefully be going back to work I drove 35 min to Adecco

When I got there, there was a sign on the door telling customers that they have stepped out and to come back later. I sat in my car thinking maybe they would be there shortly. No one ever showed. I called and left message. And I called the main headquarters, no one has even tried to call me back or to apologize. Very very very unprofessional
Contras
They don’t do what they say they are going to do.
Cultura laboral
If this is about Adecco I think that I didn't get paid for two days I worked and I worked my tail off at CTDI will say that I liked the work and the people and I stayed busy can't stand standing around
Cultura laboral
The staff is very helpful and kind. They will actually go an extra mile for you if needed, They support you and always have time to listen to your input/ideas.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Este perfil ya ha sido reclamado
¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?
Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Adecco. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.
Puntuación general