Abbott Laboratories
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Abbott Laboratories

Título del empleo
Todo
Ubicación
Todo
Mostrando las 5052 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Fue una experiencia que me enrriquecio para el desarrollo de mi vida laboral y profesional.
Pros
Seguros in cluso en dolares
Cultura laboral
insufficient support for the required tasks, lack of direction from supervisors, lack of interdepartmental teamwork, overall it feels very disjointed and every man for himself. As a hardworking man and a team player, this company doesn't support teamwork mentality or cohesion
Pros
pay and benefits are great
Contras
lack of support, direction, guidance and teamwork
Work-life balance
It will be great to work. And get to know to work. And meet new people. And clean caars. And have fun

And working isnzo fun and I will be so great at it.
Cultura laboral
Overall
The company has many divisions where each work independently. There were global network and cooperation. The training in the department is progressing and developing. It does have a bright future.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Excellent work opportunity working with IVDR Medical Devices
This was a 5 month Consulting engagement. The Training and Management was excellent. The workplace Culture was excellent.
Pros
Outstanding Training & Mentoring
N/A
1,0
Cultura laboral
This company has changed a lot and don’t care about anything but productivity and how many units they make. We went from working 5am-1:30pm to 3:45am -2:30pm crazy right and we do not get paid overtime since it’s a 4/10 schedule. We barely have any Saturdays off since they rotate the dates. This month i only had 2 Saturday’s off. I work in 1 station in the same position for 10 hours.
Cultura laboral
You will be forced to take a month off after 2 years. Promotions are rare. Raises are difficult and depend on the contractor you are though. Some people are good but they rarely stay as there is no benefit to doing so. High turnover rate.
Contras
No benefits no PTO no job security
Cultura laboral
Veel veranderingen, verschillende management per divisie - werkt bijna als verschillende bedrijven - dus wat in een divisie gebeurd heeft niets te maken met en andere. Er worden veel dingen geregeld, goed voor de werknemers verzorgd, maar ook veel verwacht
Pros
Goede voorwaarden en mogelijkheden
Contras
je bent en nummer en kan vervangen worden
Cultura laboral
Abbott is the nice place to work. This is an US based Company which always follows Ethics and business conduct. I really like working in this company.
Pros
Good recognition and encouragement
No fixed hours
Cultura laboral
Great place to work and very good house keeping.Mangerment is open front with there employees plus the pay is good.All the overtime you want and paid vacation.
Cultura laboral
it was nice experience with abbott healthcare in mumbai BKC
all staff members are so supportive and good in nature. their work environment is so nice.
Pros
free lunch and sancks, play room for relax
reporting timing so early
Cultura laboral
12 hour nights are no life for anyone. Never knowing a definate schedule. Too many things go wrong causing not finishing batch on time. Great benefits. Clean work environment.
Pros
Nice lunch area
Contras
Long walk to break area.
Cultura laboral
Abbott Treated their employees very well. There was always growth opportunities. Abbott no longer has a pharma sales force. There was trus that you were doing your job well. The people I worked with at Abbott were like family. When I joined the company there were 300 pharma reps and when we split to move to Abbvie we were over 5000. The CEO just stepped down and retired but the company consistently has been built for growth. Their stock continues to do well and the current employees seem very happy they are with Abbott.
Pros
Self Motivated
Distance to Home Office
Cultura laboral
The environment is toxic and stressful. They promote family and work life balance, but they truly expect you to to put your job above all else in your life. Everyone is heavily overworked and under appreciated. No matter how much time and energy employees dedicate to their job and the company, some managers and directors will lecture the team expressing that they are disappointed and more is expected. Morale is terrible and and if you speak up you will get extra work- in a sense they will retaliate.
Pros
Benefits
Contras
If you have a problem with your manager or another employee there is no one to turn to.
Cultura laboral
One of the best companies to work,one can have better careers opportunity in Abbott being a global company.
Customer has great regards for Abbott products.
Cultura laboral
my review overall was management wasn't as good there were lots of times it was favorite going on and unfair to everyone that they moved way out to Ireland. It was very unfair I really loved what I was doing really loved my job.
1,0
Cultura laboral
Worst job I ever had a culture of fear with no union and bullying is the norm very bad and inefficient hr department only care about the company image
Pros
None at all
Too many too mention
Cultura laboral
Great pay and compensation. As a result a lot of folks stay around, as it is one of the few companies with pension for retirement.

A lot of office politics, depending on your level. But overall, working here give me a mission and purpose
Cultura laboral
As a whole, Abbott is competitive and gives you opportunities for growth if you seek them out. Unfortunately managers are not in tune with their employees. Very few actual leaders. Hard work is not always appreciated and they continue to add more to people's jobs without giving them the resources they need to do them. Many days are filled with stress and little support.
Pros
Growth Opportunities, employee events
Contras
High stress environment, work life balance, poor leadership
Cultura laboral
We can coordinate with each other . I know about Microscope. I know about molding, Welding.
If I know some thing I want to share with my team.

I know the inventory of material.
Cultura laboral
As a contractor, I was only there for the summer and as such was not able to fully experience the working environment. While I was there I did make easy friends and gained a lot of knowledge about industry research